• Social game played by people of all ages
• Keeps your mind and body fit
• Great for cardio / mobility / flexibility
• Can challenge you as much or as little as you want
• Discover your own reasons to play
• Truly mixed gender sport
• Low injury rate
• Bad weather doesn’t stop play
• Very civilised sport you bash the shuttle not each other
• Just great fun
Why Garforth Badminton Club?
• Friendly like minded people
• Small Club looking to grow
• New members always welcome, juniors also
• Training from qualified coaches available
• Dedicated training court plus 3 other courts
• Competitive teams available
• Well organised and administered
• Inexpensive £30/40 per term
• Club night Friday between 7.30 and 9.30pm
• See you there!!
Thank you for looking at our site. I hope you find it interesting and informative. So if you are interested in joining us, please just call on 07511 300764 or use the contact form.
Club badges are now available.
Our website attracts over 1200 hits per month, so if you would like to advertise, at very a reasonable rate, please contact our Secretary via the website "contact us' facility.